It is officially October which means it’s the one month countdown until my birthday on November 1st! My family has already started asking for my birthday list so I thought I would start putting together all my favorites. I love fall fashion and most of my closet consists of chunky sweaters and scarves due to my birthday. Enjoy!
- Ruffle Booties. ($30.98) These booties have the sweetest little ruffle detail and are a light tan/blush color. Can you believe they are from Amazon? I thought these were too good to be true. They run true to size! I am thinking these are going to be gone real soon due to the free shipping!
- Blanket Scarf. ($13.99) I am in need of a light pink and grey scarf. These are perfect to dress up any outfit and not to mention warm. This one is under $15 and on prime. If you don’t have a blanket scarf in your wardrobe, you need one STAT.
- Kendra Scott Dupe Earrings. ($10.99) I am a huge fan of Kendra Scott however can’t always spend the money, unless it’s your birthday month! I found these blush dupes on where else, Amazon! They have so many different colors for those who aren’t blush/pink fans. These are under $15 and on Prime!
- J. Crew Italian Suede Crossbody. ($50.00) This blush leather purse is made of Italian Suede. It comes in an icy blue color as well. It can even be monogrammed with your initials and is a crossbody (my personal favorite). Unfortunately, this one sold out just prior to me posting! However, catch the look alike here- mini velvet Signet Bag.
- Camel Fedora. ($16.45) I am obsessed with hats this season. I have been on the lookout for a brown hat and I loved this camel color with the black belt. Also an Amazon find, under $20, and on Prime!
- Canvas Weekender Bag. ($44.99) As a mom, traveling has become more and more intense. With the new baby coming in January, I can only predict all of the luggage I will need to pack the kiddos things. I love this weekender bag because it has an over the shoulder strap and it is stylin’!! It comes in grey and blush!
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish. ($10.50) Ella and Mila are my favorite nail polish company. They have pregnancy safe nail polishes that excludes seven harsh chemicals. It is high quality and they have so many amazing colors. They even have a cool rewards program for earning points and spending them on the site (not to mention 10% off your first order)! I love this Cup O’Latte for fall!
- Goodnight Macaroon Estrella Cardigan. ($59.00) During pregnancy I am all about the cardigans to throw over a long tank or t-shirt. This one is so striking and sporty. I am in love with the length, pockets, and the color block detail. I just discovered this site, and I am in love!!!
- Monogrammed Necklace. ($88.50) I have had my eye on this beauty for so long. I think it is the perfect accessory to go with everything. It is simple but personal and I love the Rose Gold. I want the large with the 18″ chain (the bigger the better!)
- Goodnight Macaroon Utility Jacket. ($74.00) This jacket is such a staple for fall. It is the perfect olive green color and has so much shape to it. Throw it over some leggings or over a t-shirt dress and you have fall perfection. It also comes in navy!
I have so many fall favorites that I cannot wait to share with you guys. Stay tuned for more of my favorite things!